Cacao Kefir Chia Pudding
This Cacao Kefir Chia Pudding not only tastes great but it's also so healthy! Kefir provides probiotics and lots of nutrients. The cacao and chia are great antioxidants and full of nutrients.Note: If you are watching your weight, make 5 servings from this recipe to bring down the per serving calories to 180 calories per serving.Learn how to make milk kefir here
- 1 cup milk kefir
- 1/4 cup chia seeds presoaked in filtered water for 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup organic raisins
- 1/4 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Soak chia seeds in 1/2 cup filtered water for 10 mintues
- Whisk cacao powder, spices and honey together until smooth
- Combine kefir, soaked chia seeds with chocolate mixture. Do not use metallic objects with kefir as this will kill some of the beneficial probiotics in the kefir
- Pour mixture into resealable containers and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit
Note: If you are watching your weight, make 5 servings from this recipe to bring down the per serving calories to 180 calories per serving.