This is a great sauce to use with deep-water fish. The parsley and coriander chelate heavy metals.
Servings: 12 tablespoons
- 2-3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup coriander
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 red onion
- Pulse garlic and onion in a food processor.
- Add parsley, coriander, lemon, red wine, and red pepper and blend until everything is well incorporated.
- Add olive oil gradually until the mix thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste and do a final blend.
- Serve standalone as a dip or as a side dish with fish or meats. Pair it with deep water fish – it will chelate mercury