What is Toxicity?
Toxicity sounds pretty bad, doesn’t it? Actually, most people have some form of toxicity. That is why we have a liver, to filter out toxins. It is really just a matter of how much and if your body is healthy enough to fight toxins. Think about it. We have toxins in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the chemicals we put on our skin, hair, nails. The list is endless.
We all feel pretty bad after a night on alcohol and toxins so we know our body doesn’t like it. However, we’re not sure how much of the toxins are dispelled from our body and what toll it takes on our body to do so.
If you think you might be toxic, take our Toxicity Body Signals Test here.
Over time, if your body is unable to remove the toxins, chronic toxicity can be the result. Chronic toxicity can result in a number of diseases, such as:
- Inflammatory conditions such as; Arthritis, asthma, Alzheimer’s,
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Digestive issues such as food allergies, IBS
- Crohn’s disease
Some foods can assist such as:
- dandelion tea – a study on the beneficial effects of dandelion on liver
- milk thistle tea – study showing milk thistle antioxidant effect on liver
- beetroot – a study showing beetroot is protective on liver
- greens such as watercress, spinach, kale – study showing green leafy vegetables protective on liver
- coriander, parsley or chlorella to chelate heavy metals – study showing coriander can chelate heavy metals, link to peer review
- garlic to chelate heavy metals – a study showed that garlic can chelate heavy metals
- digestive enhancers such as